Tuesday, June 14, 2016

My Week Through my lens... 5/30/16 - 6/5/16

Through my lens... 5/30/16 - 6/5/16

I apologize for skipping the past few weeks, I haven't forgotten about my new subscribers! Instead of new images, I have been focusing my attention on new projects! Along with having the last few weeks of school filled with activities with the boys, I have managed to get quite a bit accomplished in my last month before school gets out. Stay tuned! 

This past week my Good friend Amy Kirwin called, and asked me If I could take the time to snap a few pics of her for an upcoming article in the local newspaper about her new Job. So I happily went right over to where she works, One of the most beautiful places in Southampton village, The Southampton Arts Center.

Congratulations Amy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment