Tuesday, June 14, 2016

My Week Through my lens... 6/6/16 - 6/12/16

Through my lens... 6/6/16 - 6/12/16

I have been selling Hooded Sweatshirts and T-Shirts for some time now at my shows, but I haven't had the time to shoot them for my website and list them for sale. Today I have finally listed the sweatshirts online and they are now available in my etsy store! Im so excited to finally begin this part of my etsy shop, because I have been requested for years to make clothing, but It was never the right time. My dear friend Tiffany came to visit me this past friday and we raced to the ocean and she quickly modeled the mens and women sizes for me. I now have images that I can share! Now that I have some momentum going and the listing work is layed out on-line I can get the kids back down to the beach together (because T was in school) to photograph more Youth sizes! Stay tuned for more, and tell me what images and colors you like best!

Maroon




 J. Navy




Charcoal Grey 


Black



 Tennessee Orange



Safety Orange



 Gold

All Images captured with my Canon DSLR 50mm 1.8
























No comments:

Post a Comment