Thursday, May 26, 2016

My Week Through my lens... 5/16/16 - 5/22/16

Through my lens... 5/16/16 - 5/22/16

Early Lilac's 
This week has had its ups and down, weather wise. I can feel spring coming, or do I feel summer coming this weekend? I can't tell anymore... 
Anyway I couldn't wait for my Lilacs to bloom so I picked off this small amount and brought it inside during the rain. I am quite pleased with how it turned out. With little practice I might consider more indoor shoots this coming winter... 
Captured with my Canon DSLR 18-55 kit lens with hoya macro rings attached

Cherry Blossom
I captured this shot at Downs Family Park in Southampton, waiting for my sons baseball game to start. They have many Cherry Trees there. The park looks so pretty this time of year!
Captured with my DSLR 85mm 1.8

Peach Tree
This image of a peach tree branch was taken on my windowsill in my kitchen. This is one of my favorite spots to take still life photos inside.
Captured with my DSLR 

Azalea
Azalea bushes can be so beautiful!!! This one just happened to have this shelf, As the viewer you feel as though you are flying through it. 
Captured with my Canon DSLR

Great Peconic Bay
spectacular view of North Sea from Great Hill.
Captured with my Canon DSLR

This was taken at cruder Beach in Southampton Village, some time back. 
Captured with my Canon DSLR

Dandelion
I have never taken a dandelion photo before and I have never tried to make a background black before either. For some reason, I finally just did it. Another step in the right direction for my indoor winter photography projects. 
Captured with my Canon DSLR 18-55 kit lens with hoya macro rings attached 

Old Cat
What Caterpillar this was, I don't recall. But it was beautifully rusted! I just love the gold and orange color combination.
Captured with my Canon DSLR 50mm 1.8

Decaying Beauty
I believe this is an old irrigation system, but I will have to look into that more. It just looked so pretty in the field with all the flowers growing around it. The patina on this was also amazing!
Captured with my Canon DSLR 50mm 1.8

Ford 
I wish I could remember what this was exactly. I think it was from a tractor, but I'm  not sure at all. I just love the look of the old rust. I was very distracted, too many rusty machines to look at.
Captured with my Canon DSLR 50mm 1.8

No comments:

Post a Comment