Tuesday, May 17, 2016

My Week Through my lens... 5/9/16 - 5/15/16

Through my lens... 5/9/16 - 5/15/16

 This may be one of the most charming photographs I have ever taken. I am simply in love with this image! I walked by this house one day and stopped and snapped a picture with my cell phone, and it came out terrible! So I returned the next day with my Canon DSLR with my 85mm 1.8 lens. It was worth the extra weight I had to carry around that day. With the gray skies still weighing us down this spring. I just go back to this image to remember it is still spring... not fall.
All of these Photos were taken on Elm Street in Southampton Village. A photo essay of some sort, I guess. Not intentional at all. 

Captured with my Canon DSLR 85mm 1.8

Captured with my Canon DSLR 85mm 1.8

Captured with my Canon DSLR 85mm 1.8


No comments:

Post a Comment