Tuesday, May 10, 2016

My Week Through my lens... 5/2/16 - 5/8/16

Through my lens... 5/2/16 - 5/8/16

 I feel as though this spring the Forsythia flowers lasted long... I am glad they did because they gray skies have lasted even longer! I was happy to get outside and get another couple of good shots of one of my favorite early spring blooms. 
Captured with my DSLR 50mm 1.4

 After putting my grandparents luggage in the car at my Aunt Jills house I snapped this quick picture of her Japanese Andromeda. She has a few around the driveway, and they are so full and lush. When the sun hits the little white flowers it is just stunning!
Captured with my iphone6

 I just can't resist construction sites... I just know there is a treasure lurking somewhere on the grounds. But this time, someone had already found it. This sign was nailed on the tree right by the mail entrance, facing in. I walk by this location a few times a week and I never noticed it before the renovation. I would love to hear the story of where this was found.
Captured with my iphone6

 My family and I love to visit Hallockville museum. I don't recall what machine or tractor this was from, I was having a hard time focusing. Luckily I managed to get this in focus! I am just In love with this texture and contrast.
Captured with my Canon dslr

abstract photo
While shopping in Southampton Village at our favorite toy store. I happened to notice that the window was open slightly, because it felt so nice. But then I did a double take when I  saw the roof of the building next door. I looked silly sticking my cellphone in the window to get this shot, I saw the end result in my mind, the fluidity of this mess in black and white. Nothing is ordinary to an Artist.
Captured with my iphone6

This is a very old Print of mine, that has stood the test of time. I cropped it for an online challenge, and I am in love all over again. I just love when cats follow you around while your shooting, they are always so nosy.
Captured with my Canon slr

No comments:

Post a Comment