Friday, April 29, 2016

About me



   I currently live in the same small town that I was raised in. A Beautiful village on the East End of Long Island, New York. With my husband and two sons.
   I was always drawn to art, as far back as I can remember. I embraced Photography quickly because it gave me a system to work with, and results that I was proud of. All the images in the past that I tried to paint, I could finally execute through film and paper. I was trained using film, but currently I shoot digital. I love to capture the natural light that is so exclusive to the area that I call home. Besides my natural landscapes I tend to find a lot of texture and contrast out on my shoots. Every day I love to photograph and capture the East End of Long Island, my home.
   I am currently a member of, The Southampton Artists Association, The East End Photographers Group, and The Artists Alliance of East Hampton.
   I love creating with my hands, especially with what I see through my eyes lens. Being a Photographer and A Maker is part of my soul, and I hope you enjoy what I have created to share with you.

                                                                                    Sincerely, Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment